| - Stuart
discovered and named Newcastle Waters
- South Australia gained control of the
- Northorn Territory
- Nat Buchanan and Sam Croker cross the Barkly to Powell Creek Telegraph station
- Alfred Giles and Darcy Uhr stock the station and bwild first homestead.
- Station sold to John Lewis & Co
- Garettal of murranji and barkly Stock Routes
- Resumption of one square mile for the township
- Voice-contact telegraph etablished
- Lewis & Co. Transfer and station sud-leased to Roy Edwards & Partners.
- Motorised transportof stock route supercedes droving
- Township gazetted
- Ashburton Pastoral Co. Lease station.
- Lease transferred to. Consolidated Press Holding
- Last Great Cattle Drive starting point, dedication of Drovers
of Drovers Memorial Park and opening of national Trust property,